Welcome

Welcome to my creative space! My name is Amy Burke and I am inspired. Card making is one of my current passions and I am honoured that you've taken the time to share it with me. Enjoy!

25 August 2012

Moxie Fab Focal Point Challenge


 
Cath over in the Moxie Fab World is running a series of challenges that compliment design themes presented in the new Card Design Handbook by Papercrafts Magazine.  You can read all about it here
 
I created this card for the Focal Point Challenge and hopefully I'll have time to submit a couple more projects!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Make sure you leave an URL so I can return the favour.